Our factory was granted the following standards:
Standard Institution of Israel (SII) stamp
– a specific stamp for each type of cement.
– an international quality standard of quality system management for process and quality assurance. The ISO 9001 standard is a model of quality assurance in design, development, installment, service provision and maintenance. The requirements in this standard are in place to prevent discrepancies throughout the entire quality cycle, from design to production, provision and maintenance.
– an environmental management system, assuring that the factory meets all Ministry of Environmental Protection's regulations regarding environmental pollution, recycling and beyond.
– a system of management health and safety in occupation – this standard is in place to make sure that all the workers in the factory are employed under fair conditions as required by law.
– a standard of energy system management: assuring an effective energy management.
Gallery of certificates
Hartuv Cement Ltd. Industrial zone Sorek. Tell +972-2-9901229 • www.hartuv.com